“Rise of a Dynasty” to add multiplayer, new scenarios, maps and more to the popular trading simulation.
Ridgewood, NJ, January 28, 2011 - Kalypso Media today announced a new expansion for Patrician IV, their best-selling medieval-era trading simulation game. Rise of a Dynasty will be the first official add-on to Patrician IV, and will add a variety of new cities, scenarios, cooperative multiplayer and much more. Patrician IV: Rise of a Dynasty is scheduled for a release exclusively through digital distribution channels in North America on March 31, 2011. Patrician IV: Rise of a Dynasty offers players an exciting and fresh trading challenge with eight new cities to explore and introduces a multiplayer co-op mode for up to four players via the Internet or LAN. New features, based on suggestions of the fan community, have been added along with numerous improvements to the city environments and overall atmosphere of the game. Several timed scenarios are available, which, depending on how quickly they are completed by the player, adjust the difficulty and wealth available of later missions.
- Jointly control and grow the same Hanseatic trade organization and fight sea battles as a team; teammates can join or leave a game at any time in multiplayer mode
- Six new scenarios that can be played in single or up to four-player multiplayer co-op mode
- Expand your trade to eight new cities spread across four regions — the addition of land-based caravans allows the players to expand their trade empire by sea and by land
- New assignments and missions, including a treasure map which must be assembled from parts gathered throughout the game, provide new challenges and depth of play
- Stylish new interior views of buildings, new citizen animations and behaviors, and animated businesses enhance the game atmosphere; interact with individual citizens to gauge the populace’s attitudes and concerns
- Enjoy many additional game enhancements suggested by the Patrician community
Patrician IV: Rise of a Dynasty is being developed by Gaming Minds Studios GmbH, a studio created with members of the original Patrician development team.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.