Playable demo for the Grand Strategy epic released alongside free downloadable content.
NEW YORK, June 1st, 2011 - Paradox Interactive and AGEOD have today released a playable demo for their turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, Pride of Nations, as well as details of free downloadable content for anyone that pre-orders the game prior to its PC release on June 7th.
The demo includes five tutorial levels for players to familiarise themselves with the game, along with 12 turns of the Grand Campaign.
The Pride of Nations demo can be found at:
As a reward for anyone that pre-orders Pride of Nations on June 7th, the first DLC content will be given away completely free of charge. Set during the Spanish-American War of 1898, this brand new epic scenario covers the 10 months of the ‘Splendid Little War’ fought between the USA and Spain. This is a fast paced scenario where the player playing as America bears the pressure of having to achieve total victory in the same time-frame as was achieved in reality, mastering naval operations as well as lightning fast land maneuvers. The Spanish-American War DLC will also be available to purchase post-release.
About Pride of Nations
Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, wher the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest and colonization.
View the previously released video walkthrough here:
- Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
- Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
- Lead one of eight different countries, each with their own personality and agenda: USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, and Italy
- Experience the most original diplomacy model ever created for a grand strategy game
- Discover an involved colonization and exploration system.
- Fight against a strong, non scripted AI through a number of new game mechanisms
- Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
- Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components
For more information:
Web page: http://www.prideofnationsgame.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.