Today, Ubisoft announced that Prince of Persia has gone gold for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, and PC. The game will ship December 2, 2008 and has an ESRB of “T” for Teen.
Prince of Persia is still available for pre-order. Consumers who pre-order the game will receive the FREE Limited Edition Upgrade:
- Collectable Limited Edition packaging
- An exclusive look at the making of Prince of Persia
- A Prima® digital mini-strategy guide full of developer’s secrets to help players master the year’s best action-adventure game
- A digital art book that chronicles the game’s journey from concept to winner of Best Artistic Design at E3 2008
- The original soundtrack scored by master composer Inon Zur
- And much more…
About Prince of Persia
Set in a land rooted in ancient Persian mythology, the Prince finds himself caught in an epic battle between the primal forces of light and darkness: the God of Light, Ormazd versus his brother Ahriman, the destructive God of Darkness. The Prince arrives just in time to witness the destruction of the legendary Tree of Life - an act which threatens to plunge the entire world into eternal darkness. Manifested in the form of the Corruption, a dark substance that physically contaminates the land and the skies, the Prince must partner with Elika, a deadly companion, to heal the world from the evil Corruption.
Prince of Persia will be available at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $59.99 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3, and $49.99 for the PC.
For more news and information on Prince of Persia, please visit the game’s official website at www.princeofpersiagame.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.