Santa Ana, CA - NIS America announced today that “Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?” will be heading to the PlayStation® Portable System in late February 2009.
As Nippon Ichi Software’s first pure action game, Prinny will be the most heart pounding and challenging sidescrolling action game ever. Players will control an unlucky penguin dude called aPrinny and slash their way through various Netherworlds.
For this tough as nails action game, you’re given 1000 units to accomplish your mission, but even with those 1000 units you will have to use everything you find on the battlefield to survive. Lift and throw objects, stomp enemies, even pilot tanks and planes to bombard whatever gets in your way!
Multiple Difficulties: Standard mode allows you to take damage up to 3 times before losinga life, giving mere mortals a chance to beat the game. We also have Hell mode where one hit means instant death! Good luck!
- 1000 Units: Players will get 1000 lives to beat the toughest action sidescroller!
- Lift & Throw: Prinnies are able to lift and throw objects on the battlefield.
- Vehicles: Steal and control powerful vehicles, like tanks and UFOs.
- Hip Pound: Jump and pound enemies to stun them. Then you can inflict multiple combo attacks for extra damage.
- 3D World with 2D Characters: In Prinny, character art is created using fluid 2D sprites, giving it a classic look with a comical tone. Battlefields and backgrounds, however, are created with 3D models. This allows for a smooth and unique combat action where certain attacks are rendered in a 3-dimensional view.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.