Disney Interactive Studios announced today a soundtrack filled with a wide variety of new artists ranging from house and electronic to hip-hop and metal for the upcoming game, PURE. PURE, the action sports video game featuring four-wheel vehicles was recently selected as the Best Racing Game of E3 2008 by the Game Critics Awards, the most prestigious awards for each year’s E3 Media & Business Summit.
PURE will be available in September 2008 Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Windows-based PC.
- The Answer - “Into the Gutter”
- Fred Baker -”Genius Touch”
- Jeff Beck -”Grease Monkey”
- Calyx & Teebee -”Dual Processed” Featuring MC Verse
- The Datsuns -” Maximum Heartbreak’ and ‘Sittin’ Pretty”
- Diet Kong -”With Magic”
- Adam Freeland -” Spin Machine”
- The Futureheads -” Beginning of the Twist”
- DJ Hyper -”We Control”
- Midfield General -”On the Road”
- The Music -”Strength in Numbers”
- My Luminaries - “The Sound of Music”
- Noise Control -”Cities of Dreams’ and ‘Mud Bath”
- Pendulum -”Granite’ and ‘Showdown”
- Pop Levi -”Wannamama”
- Qemists -”Drop Audio’ and ‘Stomp Box”
- The Radishes -”Good Machine”
- Silvertone -”Try”
- The Subways -”Rock and Roll Queen”
- Tapeworm -”Getting Through”
- The Whigs -”Need You Need You”
- Zero DB -”Late in the Day’ and ‘Redline”
- Wolfmother -” Woman”
- We Are Scientists -”Inaction”
- Blindside - “For the Nation”
“Music plays an integral part in action sports games and we wanted to provide the right background to complement the nonstop spectacular tricks and massive jumps in the game,” said Jason Avent, game director at Black Rock Studio. “We feel that the songs we’ve included on the soundtrack are ideal to round out the adrenaline rush players will get while playing PURE.”
Developed by Black Rock Studio, Disney Interactive Studios’ award-winning development studio in Brighton, England, PURE, takes action sports to a new level. Featuring vertigo-inducing massive aerial jumps and spectacular airborne tricks in photo-realistic real locations all over the globe, PURE delivers heart-pounding experiences. PURE gives players pure adrenaline and emotion as they execute incredible aerial tricks while doing death-defying massive jumps. PURE will be available for the PLAYSTATION 3 system, and Xbox 360 for $59.99 at major retail stores in September 2008. In addition, a Windows-based PC version will be available for $49.99.
For more information, log on to www.purevideogame.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.