Accomplish total word domination in Quarrel, the award-winning word conquest game now available on Xbox LIVE Arcade.
Marina Del Rey, Calif. - January 25, 2012 UTV Ignition Games, together with developer Denki, today announced the release of Quarrel on Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The critically acclaimed word strategy game is available for 400 Microsoft Points.
Players fight for dominance over island territories using eight-letter anagrams to build the highest-scoring word possible. Quarrel for Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360 includes the fun challenge of online multiplayer, supporting up to four players to prove who has the most lexical prowess. Players can also compete against nine unique AI in the classic Single Player mode, or take on the Challenge mode to take on extra mini-objectives within each battle.
• Online 1-4 Player Multiplayer
• Nine diverse AI characters, with unique personalities and play styles
• 12 different island maps and four gameplay modes to explore
• Collins Official SCRABBLE Dictionary (2nd Edition 2007 © HarperCollins Publishers 2005, 2007)
• Xbox LIVE features including leaderboards, achievements, in-game messaging and voice chat
• Microsoft Avatar Support
• All-new Single Player Challenge Mode
Fun fact – “UTV Ignition Games” is an anagram of “Motivating Genius”.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.