MOSCOW, Russia - September 9, 2010 - Leading Eastern and Central European publisher 1C Company and Unicorn Games announced today the development of Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, the next title in the series of realistic real-time strategy games. Real Warfare 2 covers various periods in the development of present day civilization from the Middle Ages to today.
This new title allows players to witness the key events in the history of the Teutonic Order in the 13th century, namely conquering the pagan Prussia. All battles form a single storyline campaign. The player will act as a Komtur of the Teutonic Order as they relive the battles of the crusaders, challenges include the low manpower of the Order and the strong resistance of the heathens.
· State-of-the-art graphics engine
· Various multiplayer modes
· Strategic map gameplay - real-time, vivid integral world with absolute freedom of actions with dialogue, RPG elements and a quest system
· Tactical battles - field combat, conquering and defense of settlements, towns and castles
· Troops gain experience throughout the campaign and carry it over from mission to mission.
· More than 10,000 3D warriors can participate in a single battle
· A unique combat system dependent on up to 80 game factors
· Morale component of the combat system evaluates the battlefield situation every second to bring the simulation of combat behavior for the “living” warriors as close to reality as possible
· Variable modifiers consider the environment a unit is battling in and make the game tactically versatile
For more information on 1C please go to our website at www.1cpublishing.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.