Frogster America announced an interior design contest within Runes of Magic, the Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) that is redefining the standard for free-to-play titles. Frogster recently introduced numerous pieces of new furniture and decorative items for player housing to the game. The company is using the occasion to challenge Taborea’s creative interior designers in an exciting competition with a twist. Every active player with a character above level 10 that signs up for the contest at: http://www.runesofmagic.com/
In addition to player housing, Frogster recently updated the game and opened its item shop offering potions, mounts and teleports that can enable people to progress in the game faster. The game update also integrates the new instance, “Cyclops Stronghold,” and the event, “Flower Festival,” for Valentine’s Day.
In Runes of Magic, players can start furnishing their house at Level 1 with a broad range of items available. Furniture and decorations range from decorative interactive weapon racks, fireplaces and candle holders, to more practical furniture like treasure chests that can store items, mannequins to display spare armor, and anvils for crafting. Players can also give their unique house code to friends to invite them over to visit.
Runes of Magic started the open beta with an English and a German version in the middle of December 2008. All interested players can now download the game and enter the world after creating an account for free at: www.runesofmagic.com.
Runes of Magic features
· Free-to-play: no monthly fees, free download
· Extensive dual class system (six primary and secondary classes)
· Versatile spell- and attack-combinations
· Enthralling background story
· More than 1,000 quests and quest series on launch
· No zone boundaries thanks to seamless architecture
· Dungeons: Instanced and tile based as well as persistent
· Individually developable skills and spells
· Armor sets with special bonuses
· Dynamic item system with hundreds of runes for upgrading
· Optional PvP system with arena battles and guild wars
· Ranking system with player-ranking lists
· Multitude of unique mounts
· Epic crafting system with the chance to improve existing items
· Personalization of player houses through individual furnishing
· Reputation system
· Customizable user interface with the option to use Add-Ons
· Map and radar system to find dealers, resources and quests easily
· In-game auction houses for trading items
· Teleport-Runes for instant travel
· Mouse and keyboard controls for movement
· Regular updates with new content
· Cross-server fights in three-server-battle in development
· Guild houses in special zones in development
For more information, please visit: www.runesofmagic.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.