CAMBRIDGE, MASS. and SAN DIEGO - Mar. 15, 2011 - Slam Bolt Scrappers, the brawling and building mash-up from Fire Hose Games, published by Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE), is now available exclusively on the PlayStation®Network for US $14.99.
Slam Bolt Scrappers is the ultimate mash-up of crazy, beat-em-up brawling and fast-paced, puzzle building, set inside the explosive Slam Bolt universe. One to four players race to build powerful, weapon-packed towers from colored blocks that drop arcade-style into the playing field in either the gloriously chaotic battle mode or the epic co-op campaign. Each color set will create a different weapon system used to defend against enemy attacks, or go on the offensive with lasers, missiles, and more.
“As a leading publisher of independent titles, SOE is excited to introduce Slam Bolt Scrappers exclusively to the PlayStation Network,” said Micah Loucks, Senior Producer at Sony Online Entertainment. “Fire Hose Games is a highly-innovative development team and have succeeded in creating a fast-paced, one-of-a-kind gaming experience that casual and hardcore fans will all enjoy.”
Slam Bolt Scrappers for the PlayStation Network features:
- Devastating weaponry and a high degree of battle variation that provides a deep and satisfying experience with tons of replayability
- Cooperative campaign where up to four players work together, unlocking new weapons, characters and collectibles along the way
- Unique gameplay with both button mashing brawling and puzzle-based building that is unlike anything you’ve ever imagined, yet is still easy to pick up and play
- A wild aesthetic filled with flying heroes, colorful settings and adorable baddies
- Competitive multiplayer where up to four players can join the fast and frantic brawl, fighting each other or battling deviously intelligent computer-controlled AI enemies
- Campaign and Battle modes that take players from Downtown Slam Bolt City, to icy mountaintops, flying sky cities, and even an end of days Armageddon setting, as they take on flying ninjas, winged baddies and giant bosses
- Seventeen collectable PlayStation Network trophies and unique challenges that unlock tons of different hats for players’ in-game brawlers
Slam Bolt Scrappers, the ultimate crowd pleaser party game, is rated E for Everyone with a content descriptor of Cartoon Violence and is now available exclusively on the PlayStation Network for US $14.99.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.