TAITO’s Classic Arcade Game Goes Where No Bubble Has Gone Before.
TAITO Corporation (TAITO®), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd., announced that SPACE BUST-A-MOVETM for Nintendo DSTM was shipped to North American retailers. An all-new installment in the popular BUST-A-MOVE® series, SPACE BUST-A-MOVE takes players across the universe on an endlessly entertaining puzzle adventure.
SPACE BUST-A-MOVE is a new adventure for iconic heroes Bub and Bob, who battle intergalactic bosses in order to save the galaxy. In addition to its classic gameplay, SPACE BUST-A-MOVE boasts a wide array of new features such as improved graphics, customization options, intense multi-player competition and mini-games for an exhilarating puzzle-solving experience.
The smash-hit classic arcade game goes where no bubble has gone before in SPACE BUST-A-MOVE. Journey alongside twin brothers Bub and Bob, travelling to distant planets collecting Cosmo Bubbles in order to stop the evil Devilin from taking over the galaxy.
- Join Bub and Bob on a journey across space while enjoying the classic BUST-A-MOVE experience in vibrant new settings with cute and brave characters
- With an addictive combination of colorful bubbles and intuitive controls, players of all ages can get right into the bubble-popping action
- Tackle multiple gameplay modes, including a story mode with eight different worlds to travel through, a challenge mode, versus mode and much more!
- Collect points and unlock special shop items to customize your own bubble and arrow designs
- Play with up to three other players via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection or single card download play
SPACE BUST-A-MOVE is rated E (Everyone). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings. SPACE BUST-A-MOVE will be available at North American retailers for the suggested retail price of $19.99 (USD). The official website can be found at www.spacebustamove.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.