COLOGNE - August 19, 2010 – Paradox Interactive today announced plans for the release of Supreme Ruler: Cold War at their Gamescom press event. The newest addition to the Supreme Ruler family is scheduled for release in Q2 2011.
"It’s been a few years since we released an installment in the Supreme Ruler series so the timing feels perfect,” said Mattias Lilja, Executive Producer at Paradox Interactive. “The series has always had a strong fan following and we’re expecting Cold War to be the best one to date. Tying in recent real-world events promises to keep this game interesting for a long time."
In Supreme Ruler: Cold War, players will enter a portrayal of the world in the 1950’s based on recent real-world headlines. Battle economic challenges, unstable governments and worldwide tensions in this grand strategy experience.
- Play as the United States or Soviet Union in Campaign Mode
- Control any Nation in Post-World War II Era in Sandbox Mode
- Use Diplomacy, Trade and Espionage to influence the policies of other nations
- Research new Technologies to give your nation an edge
- Grow and Modernize your Economy
- Control Military production and deployment, or let your Ministers take care of the details
- And when Diplomacy Fails… Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces
- Enhanced Graphics and Sound including New 3D Terrain
- Experience the redesigned GUI with improved On-Map feedback and streamlined controls
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.