NEW YORK– September 28th, 2010 – Battlegoat Studios and Paradox Interactive today announced the launch of the first Supreme Ruler: Cold War developer diary. In addition, to celebrate the occasion, they have released a selection of new wallpapers.
In Supreme Ruler: Cold War, players will enter the world of the 1950’s and navigate their nation through many of the historical headlines. Prepare to battle economic challenges, unstable governments and worldwide tensions in this grand strategy experience. Get an inside look and grab some new wallpapers below.
To read the developer diary and download the wallpapers, please visit:
“With Supreme Ruler: Cold War as our first historical title, it brings the very exciting new realm of ‘what if’ into the gameplay of Supreme Ruler,” said Stewart Braybook, Battlegoat CEO. “History tells us about the Cold War, but there are so many turning point events and personalities that the end result was never certain. Supreme Ruler: Cold War will allow players to see if they can change history, improve upon it or succumb to it.”
- Play as the United States or Soviet Union in Campaign Mode
- Control any Nation in Post-World War II Era in Sandbox Mode
- Use Diplomacy, Trade and Espionage to influence the policies of other nations
- Research new Technologies to give your nation an edge
- Grow and Modernize your Economy
- Control Military production and deployment, or let your Ministers take care of the details
- And when Diplomacy Fails… Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces
- Enhanced Graphics and Sound including New 3D Terrain
- Experience the redesigned GUI with improved On-Map feedback and streamlined controls
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.