Swords & Soldiers, the real time strategy game by Ronimo Games and Sony Online Entertainment, is now available on the PlayStation Network! With new features like multiplayer gameplay and 3D support, Swords & Soldiers blends ninja monkeys, attacking Aztecs, and brutal Vikings with the best qualities of a real time strategy game with advanced new features for 30 levels of off the wall adventure.
As one of the first PlayStation Network titles supporting 3D capabilities, players using the 3D mode will experience the escapades of cartoon warfare like never before! Swords & Soldiers will have full integration for 3D TVs and will support 3D stereoscopic glasses for 2D TVs.
With its launch on the PlayStation Network, Swords & Soldiers introduces an online multiplayer mode to make playing with friends easier than ever.
FEATURES: In Swords & Soldiers, players select between the Aztec, Viking and Chinese factions to acquire resources, assemble an army and thwart enemies, each with their own missions, campaigns and abilities. Swords & Soldiers features:
- 30 campaign missions between three aggressive factions
- 3D TV integration and stereoscopic glasses support
- Bold, in-your-face graphics with Aztec zombies, Viking warriors and explosive Chinese enemies
- Local and online multiplayer modes
- Campaign, Skirmish and Challenge modes plus Survival, Berserker Run and Boulder mini-games to suit any player’s preferences
- 20 PlayStation Network trophies
Swords & Soldiers is now available on the PlayStation Network for $9.99 (USD).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.