Roll, Fling and Bounce the Marbians Home When They Hit PSN in Europe and the US.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - September 29, 2011 The Marbians will make first human contact with PlayStation Network users this fall. The physics-based puzzle adventure game will make the jump from iOS and Mac platforms to the PSN in Europe on October 5 and in the United States later this fall. As a PlayStation Mini title, players will be able to enjoy The Marbians from their couch or on the go with their PSP.
The Marbians have crash landed in 1940-era Rosell and now need the help of PlayStation users to safely return to their home planet. Bounce the aliens off walls to get more points, collect moon rocks and find the way back to their UFOs! Find a way past obstacles and challenging puzzles like tricky bumper shots and dangerous oil slicks. The Marbians will be available as a PlayStation Mini in the PlayStation Store for $3.99.
The Marbians features include:
• Simple but addictive gameplay that will keep players coming back to solve the next puzzle.
• Take a trip back to the 1940’s with retro rock ‘n roll tunes and aesthetics!
• Play The Marbians from the comfort of your couch on the PS3 or take it on the go on your PSP!
• Overcome challenges that get more and more difficult – from having multiple Marbians in one level, to dealing with oil slicks, bumpers, and many other tricks and traps.
Download The Marbians on the PlayStation Store in Europe on October 5 and in the US later this fall to start helping the Marbians get home! For more information please visit www.themarbians.com.
Join the conversation and learn more about The Marbians:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/themarbians
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/themarbians
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.