Website goes live with screenshots, trailer and more.
MOSCOW, Russia - March 24, 2010 - Leading Eastern and Central European publisher,1C Company, announced today that is premier real-time wargame Theatre of War 3: Korea is available. Considered to be the most realistic strategy game ever produced, this PC only title can be purchased immediately from 1C’s online shop, Steam, Battlefront.com and other online and retail stores.
The Theatre of War series is known for its unprecedented level of battlefield simulation including sophisticated ballistics, visibility and damage systems. Replay the events of the first hot war of the Cold War era, the Korean War. Players will be involved in two campaigns, both set in the 1950’s: the North Korean (June 25 - August 20) and the American (September 15 - October 8).
In this title tactical engagement experts can test their skills on a new strategic level. Move your forces over the entire Korean Peninsula, managing reserves, as well as fuel and ammo supplies. Battles in Theatre of War 3: Korea are generated based on the strategic situation.
· A new strategic mode greatly enhances the experience of tactical battles
· Non-linear dynamic campaigns, a first for the series
· Campaign generator with additional USSR faction for creating “what-if” scenarios
· Unique landscape modeling for correct infantry combat simulation
· Lots of new artillery, armor and aviation units, e.g. transport helicopters
· Updated control system focusing more on squads and not on individual soldiers
· Engineer Corps: real-time mining and demining
· Detailed replication of authentic Korean landscape and architecture
· New binocular view feature for total immersion
For more information please go to the game’s website at http://www.tow-game.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.