Paramount Digital Entertainment Reveals PlayStation Trophies in Top Gun The Plaque for the Alternates is Down in the Ladies Room.
Paramount Digital Entertainment today announced the trophy set information for Top Gun, available for download for the PlayStation®3 (PS3™) computer entertainment system. Top Gun is a free-flying air combat shooter where players blast enemies out of the sky in dogfight battles, obliterate ground and air-based targets and show off their extreme flying prowess as Maverick. Alongside their Radar Intercept Officer Goose, players enroll in flight school to go up against the best for Top Gun honors, before teaming up with US Navy pilots in hopes to become one of the few to survive the “Danger Zone” over the Indian Ocean. Top Gun also features five multiplayer modes, where up to sixteen players can relive the thrills from the film and interactively experience US Navy combat!
There are a total of 12 trophies and 300 points for this downloadable title. The trophies include:
- The Pattern Is Full: Awarded to only the best pilots that complete all single player missions with all planes.
- You Can Be My Wingman Anytime: Successfully complete all combat missions to become a “Top Gun.”
- That’s Right I Am Dangerous: Daring pilots that find all three of the hidden flight runs willunlock this trophy.
- No Points For Second Place: Take the lead early in Multiplayer mode and survive to the bitter end to claim dominance over the skies.
- I Feel The Need: Throw the throttle forward with three afterburner boosts to take this trophy.
- Gutsiest Move I Ever Saw: Pull off a Maverick move by taking out your enemy while using the Control Flight Instability feature.
- Jester’s Dead: Work with your wingman to take down the infamous Jester.
- Close But No Cigar: Graduate from Top Gun Academy, having learned a lesson from one of the best, Viper.
- Top Gun: Don’t let Viper get you down. Go through Top Gun Academy again and prove that the student has become the master during your final exam.
- You’re Dangerous: Head below the Hard Deck to discover one of the three hidden flight runs.
- Target Rich Environment: Take down 100 bogeys with missiles and / or guns to take home this trophy.
- Goosed: If you can’t cut it, other pilots are gonna mop the skies with you. Crash land ten times while in multiplayer mode and you will be saddled with this shameful award.
Top Gun is rated T for Teen, and will also be available later this year on Mac and PC.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.