Most authentic tennis experience returns with deepest player roster; new, innovative controls; all-new, visually stunning presentation; unrivalled Career mode; and online tournaments.
New York, NY – March 15, 2011 – 2K Sports today announced that Top Spin 4, the latest edition in the popular Top Spin tennis simulation franchise, is available now on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systemand the Wii™ system from Nintendo. Top Spin 4 redefines the way players experience the game of tennis with new, intuitive controls that make gameplay immediately accessible, while offering a deep and rewarding experience for serious gamers who want to plan their strategy, target opponents’ weaknesses and become an unstoppable force on the court.
Developed by 2K Czech, Top Spin4 is the most feature-rich title in the history of the franchise. Placing players center court on the baseline of the professional tennis experience, Top Spin 4 includes:
- Largest player roster ever, featuring proslike as Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams, and legends such as Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras and Bjorn Borg;
- More than 4,000 new 2K Signature Style animations;
- Enhanced Player Creator with all-new Coaching and Development systems;
- Incredibly immersive online and offline World Tour Career mode;
- Authentic TV broadcast presentation elements;
- New online 2K Open* mode, allowing players to compete for a chance to win a fully paid trip to the 2011 US Open;
- Playable in stereoscopic 3D on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 system. (Top Spin 4 will play normally on any television set; however, a 3D HD television with compatible 3D glasses will be needed to enjoy the game in three dimensions.**)
“For Top Spin 4, we set out to deliver the authentic experience for tennis fans,” said Greg Thomas, president of product development for 2K Sports. “We licensed 25 of tennis’ top players, both current and legendary; added thousands of animations to capture and portray each pro’s unique playing style and attributes; recorded audio from dozens of real tennis crowds; and developed an unparalleled Career mode to guide gamers through every facet of a real pro tennis career.”
Top Spin 4 is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB and is available now in North America on Xbox 360, PS3™and Wii.
*Contest only available on Xbox 360 or PS3™. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (D.C.), who are 13 or older (excluding residents of AZ, CT, MD, ND, & VT). Void in AZ, CT, MD, ND, VT and where prohibited. Ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on 4/30/11. Subject to the Official Rules located at www.facebook.com/topspin4.
** PS3™ system software v3.30 (or later), 3D display with compatible 3D active glasses and high-speed HDMI cable (all sold separately) required for 3D features. Visit www.us.playstation.com/support/3D for details.
2K Sports is a division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.