Sequel to Best-Selling Fitness Video Game That Has Sold More Than 3 Million Copies Worldwide Exhilarates Your Body in an All New Controller-Free Experience.
EDISON, N.J., October 26th, 2011 - The sequel to the best-selling fitness video game of the year debuts on KinectTM for Xbox 360® this February in a hot new controller-free dance-fitness experience! Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, along with Zumba Fitness LLC, today revealed plans to release Zumba® Fitness Rush exclusively on Kinect for Xbox 360 in February 2012. The wildly popular original Zumba® Fitness video game has sold more than 3 million copies worldwide since its launch in November 2010.
"Our Zumba Fitness games combine both dance and fitness with fun, high-energy choreography, contagious music and multiplayer functionality that lets friends and family join the party," said Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Majesco Entertainment. "Zumba Fitness Rush is packed with features and improvements that Kinect fans have asked for-from licensed music to a calorie tracker, 40+ all new routines with more than twice the dance styles of the original, a custom playlist feature and online connectivity. This is an incredibly robust experience that fans will love."
Featuring 42 hot new music tracks, sizzling choreography and a huge variety of new dance styles and arenas, Zumba® Fitness Rush invites players to dance their way into shape with a fun and proven program. Six Zumba® instructors get you moving to the beat, including celebrity instructors Beto Perez, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant, plus new stars exclusive to the Kinect game: Kass Martin, Jason Thompson and Erica Pierce. Each star instructor personally guides players through choreography that ranges in style from Merengue and Samba to Bollywood and Latin Pop. Dance hands-free as Kinect for Xbox 360 accurately tracks your every move. Monitor improvements with the Progress Tracker, which adds up calories burned, grades dance styles, and displays trophies, stats and overall rank. Whether playing in Single Song, Full Class or Zumba Party mode, players will have a blast with this unique dance-fitness experience that shapes, tones and transforms their bodies as they party themselves into shape.
Additional Zumba® Fitness Rush Features:
- Hot Dance Music - 42 new routines and music tracks including hits from chart-topping artists Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Superstar Instructors - Dance and interact with six of Zumba Fitness’ elite instructors: Beto Perez, Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant, Kass Martin, Jason Thompson and Erica Pierce.
- Huge Range of Dance Flavors - Choose from 24 different dance styles, from fan favorites Salsa and Reggaeton to new styles including Bollywood, Axe, Latin Pop and Pasodoble.
- Customizable Workouts - Create a Zumba® workout that’s right for you by choosing your favorite playlist and workout length. Low, Medium and High Intensity routines also cater to dancers of all skill levels.
- Exotic Party Venues - Dance it up in 10 new, dynamic environments, with 5 venues including Rio Carnival and Las Vegas that are exclusive to the Kinect game.
- Master Your Flair - Full tutorial mode offers a breakdown of the basic steps and rhythms by core styles.
- Exclusive Access - Earn achievements and unlock behind-the-scenes Zumba videos as you play, only available in Zumba® Fitness Rush for Kinect.
- Keep the Dance Party Going - New choreography and licensed music will be released post-launch via add-on content only available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Download the digital content right into your game!
Developed by Zoe Mode, Zumba® Fitness Rush on Kinect for Xbox 360 is expected to release in February 2012 and is available for pre-order now.
For additional information about the Zumba® Fitness franchise of video games, please visit http://www.zumbafitnessgame.com/.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.